Monday, October 13, 2014

7 Month Mark

I can't believe its my 7 month mark... what the what? Pretty crazy! I'm not sure how I feel about it? Haha :) Any who! This week was so spiritual! We got to go to the temple, watch conference, got a new investigator, and we are just seeing miracles everywhere.
 
I am so grateful I got to go to the temple. It seems like every time I go to the temple, its exactly what I need. <3 Especially because this week I really have been missing my Mom. Like a TON! I've been praying that I'd be able to focus on the work and receive comfort that she is okay. (Mom when you read this... just so you know, not hearing from you is the worst! Haha) :) Its weird to me how this week I've missed my mom more than ever before on my mission... anyway at the temple, in the celestial room, I saw a guy all dressed in white who looked really familiar. He walked up to me and guess who it was!!!?? It was brother Turner!!! He is like family to me!!! When I was serving in Burley I had the blessing of serving in his ward! :) He shook my hand and said, "How's my little missionary doing? I hope you know how much Sister Turner and I love and miss you." I was just overcome with the spirit. Out of all people to be working at the temple that day it just happened to be Brother Turner? I don't think that was a coincidence. :) I know that is something really simple, but it brought so much comfort to me to see someone I love. It made me realize that as small or huge my struggles may be, Heavenly Father is there for me, and more than anything, my Mom and family are being watched over. <3 When I was leaving the temple both brother and sister Turner waited for me by the doors to say goodbye. <3 It was so sweet to feel like I was with family and to know I was loved. <3 "All you need is love, love, love is all you need!" (Beatles are awesome)
 
Another awesome thing that added to a great week was we got to watch almost all the sessions with our investigators!! Rebecca was in tears and said she knows everything is true!! :D :D :D  I hope you all loved conference as much as I did! It so cool how sometimes it feels like they are talking directly to you. :)
 
Sorry another short email but the Jones are taking us hiking!! Yay! :)
Love,
Sister Coats
Pics: Brother Ippolito taught us how to cook Chicken Marsala, and yes I made that. It was amazing!! He is anti against all religion but he did say (in his loud New Jersey accent) "You girls! I like you. I don't know why I like you." Haha It was so fun!!! He is a total goofball!

No comments:

Post a Comment