Monday, October 13, 2014

Oh What a Beautiful Morning



This week was just full of miracles and I wish I had enough time to write about all of them!
 
So because we had to drive to Jerome and back we are kinda ka-putty on miles... so we have been trying to walk everywhere and from all the sweet experiences we have had from walking, I think whenever we have a chance to walk even when we do have miles, sister Moore and I think we should walk. Anyway, so right after studies we walked out our front door and a woman was walking passed our home. She stopped when we said hello and then she walked towards us. She looked at our name tags and asked, "Are you the sister missionaries? Someone told me I needed to talk to you." She told us how she tried to commit suicide the night before and has been struggling really bad. Right then and there we asked if we could say a prayer with her and then we shared the restoration with her. The spirit was so strong. She was in tears and said, "This is what I needed. I need this!!!" It was AMAZING!!! I wish I could explain how unbelievable it was.... oh! And ya know what was really cool? She was smoking a cigarette when we were talking to her and when we were about to walk our separate ways she threw her cigarette to the ground and said, "Ya know, I just don't want to smoke anymore. I'm gonna quit." THEN GUESS WHAT!!! The next day we went to help her move apartments, she told us that while she was praying she felt that she needed to quit drinking too. She said, "I just felt like it was something I needed to do." How awesome right?! We haven't even taught her the word of wisdom but because she is listening to the Spirit, the Lord is preparing her even more to receive all the blessings he has in store for her. :) It was just... whoa... after that experience I KNOW Heavenly Father prepares his children to receive his gospel and I feel so blessed to be an instrument in his hands to share it with everyone!!!! AHHH! AWESOME!!!! I am learning everyday that even though I feel very unqualified to share his gospel, when He is with me I can do anything. The biggest thing I learned this week ~The Lord doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
 
Well I wish I had more time but its all good. Write y'all next week! <3
 
Sister Coats
 
PS: The weather this week has been sweet! Its been rainy and stormy. Seriously, I really love storms! :D
 
Milked Carley's goat. I don't know what it is, but I really love milking goats haha :P
Pretty Mackay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment