Monday, June 1, 2015

May 11 2015 STL "Sister Totally Lost"

I am all over the place today.... I just... President called me today and I am getting transferred to Twin Falls, serving on a college campus, and I am now a Sister Training Leader. Yeah, thats right, me... an STL. I have no idea what President is thinking but hey, I know he receives revelation from Heavenly Father and because I know that I know I can do this with a lot of help from above. I am so nervous but excited because it will give me new opportunities to trust Him. I am grateful to know He trusts me to be an STL because man, I am so nervous and whatnot that I am just leaning on that. I am going to miss Sister Owsley so much! SO MUCH! She has been a fantastic and fun companion. She is gonna close this area off with a bang!

Funny things Sister Owsley called me this week; I am an energizer bunny because I don't stop and I am an obedience sprinter. I thought those were kinda rad names to have. I was given those names for never resting, always on the go, and being I guess really obedient. She says I literally run from door to door and I talk unbelievably fast. I am trying to work on not talking so fast. 

I can't believe where I am at, who I have become and how much stronger my testimony has gotten. I know I have been called by Him to do His work and because I know that, I know there is no way for me to fail. I may not have record high numbers but I know I have been a successful missionary because I have felt and seen the change in my own heart.

I love you Mom, I was so happy to see you and Ashleta on skype yesterday! Mom, I am so grateful for who you are and the example you are to me. I know that I can always lean on you and thank you for always loving me even when I didn't deserve it. I miss you so much and I have a mixed feelings about coming home. Next time I see you will be when my glorious mission is over... I want to be a missionary forever but I miss you guys! Whatever, not thinking about it until I have to! :P

Sorry I don't have much to write and that I am all over the place but I love you all and yeah, I don't know what to say right now because I am in shock, emotional roller coaster, I don't want to leave Mackay but I know I have to go... and because Heavenly Father wants me in Twin, I want to be there, Phew, I don't have time to say much because I have way too much stuff to pack and man oh man, I love the people here... I want to be here forever and ever.Ahh! Totally lost. Farewell Mackay, my beautiful zion, God be with you til we meet again <3

"A reward for a hard job done well, is another hard job."

"We are entitled to the Lord's help as His servants when we are obedient and willing." - President Curtis

Doctrine & Covenants 31:11-13 "Go your way whithersoever I will, and it shall be given you by the Comforter what you shall do and whiter you shall go. Pray always.. Be faithful unto the end, and lo, I am with you. These words are not of man nor of men, but of me, even Jesus Christ, your Redeemer, by the will of the Father. Amen."

Sister Coats

Mackay Primary! :D


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment